Updated April 13, 2021
Food Drive March 1 - August 15
Sew Sew Sweet 4-H Club would like to have your 4-H Club’s Support again this year to honor All of our Geauga County Veterans.
Veterans Blanket Information - Blankets due at the Extension office by August 20th
Club Information for Website
- 4-H Program Guide
- 4-H Club Consitution
- 4-H Club Charter
- 2021 Summary of Ohio 4-H Publication Changes
- Requirements for Multi-Year, Non-Livestock Projects
- 2021 Advisor Project Book Order Form
- Blanket Exemption Certificate Form
- Ohio 4-H Club Financial Summary Form - Due January 31 of each year!
- Advisory Request for Funds Form
- Club Inventory List
- Across County Line Policy and Request Form
- Across County Line Policy and Request Form Fillable
- Treasurer's Book
- Treasurer's Yearly Budget
- Treasurer's Checklist Rubic
- Secretary's Book
- Secretary's Checklist Rubic
- Club Information Form
- Incident Report Form
OHIO 4-H Calendar
Due in the Extension Office by October 1 - A volunteer may only win each award once.
Clover Key Award
The KEY to 4-H growth lies in new, committed, and creative leaders. This award recognizes leaders with service from 1-5 years who have provided outstanding service to 4-H and demonstrated a genuine passion towards 4-H and its ongoing success.
Leadership Development Award
This award recognizes a 4-H volunteer, with 5 or more years of service, who has demonstrated and displayed the ability to develop leadership in youth.
Meritorious Service Award
This award honors an individual who has shown superior dedication to the 4-H program. Volunteers with 10 or more years of service, who have made a special contribution to or impact on the Geauga County 4-H program. The nominee for this award will have influenced the lives of 4-H members in Ohio in a positive way and/or influenced the overall of the 4-H program.
Geauga County 4-H Hall of Fame Award
This award honors an individual who has served in the 4-H program for a minimum of 15 years and had made significant lifetime contributions of service to the 4-H program.